A Latino professional marketing leader, growing my network and mentoring young leaders.
Contributing to the Gap, Inc., US Email Marketing team.
I believe in shaping diversity, inspiring future leaders, and building myself into a professional marketing leader.
Throughout my journey of startups to corporate environments, I carry a well-rounded marketing experience. In my profile, you can see my arsenal of skills. In addition to supporting my marketing team, I like to volunteer and be involved with my local network of Latino business leaders via ALPFA.
As a future marketing leader, I want to inspire those around me. That is Marketing in itself: You listen and inspire the right people with a personalized message.
Design & Multimedia:
Advanced Adobe Suite (emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, & Premier)
Final Cut Pro 7
Advanced Proficiency in Photography & Video
Mac and PC Literate
Email Marketing via Sailthru
Experience with Enterprise Level ESP
Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Pardot
Google Analytics Certified
Proficiency HTML, CSS, and SQL
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Email Marketing Experience
GAP, Associate Email Marketing Manager | Aug 2017 - Present
• Overseeing 2017-2018 email calendar for 7 divisions - Gap US/Canada • Reviewing message stacking & dynamic content (Moveable Ink/Certona) • Data reporting, level setting benchmarks via Excel Pivot Tables. • Kicking off 15-30 emails per week & tracking project changes • Managing internal changes & ensuring product inventory • Inspecting multiple rounds of QA per email via Salesforce Mkt. Cloud • Ensuring inventory via merchandisers to support email
NATUREBOX, Email Marketing Associate | Mar 2017 - June 2017
• Coding HTML email content and scheduling blasts via Sailthru. • Drafting email promotions calendar and email concepts. • Optimizing website transactional triggers and email blasts • Writing creative email briefs and project planning via Asana • Developing A/B experiments and optimizing email experience. • Reporting daily and weekly email metric changes to Sr. Director.
iCARS, Marketing Coordinator | June 2015 - Present
• Managing sponsorships and executing content; magazine ads, e-blasts, web banners, and events. • Structuring the CRM work flow for the sales and affiliate management • Crafting monthly e-blast for users, corporate clients, and affiliates via Mailchimp. • Designing digital content and print collateral via Adobe Illustrator. • Organizing annual marketing calendar and sponsorship opportunities • Establishing social media presence; creating & curating content via Buffer. • Customer support via Zendesk for affiliate and corporate clients. • Planning four national hospitality & transportation trade shows.
DOLAN LAW FIRM, Marketing Coordinator | Dec 2013 - May 2015
• Building current partnerships, renewing contracts and coordinating new relationships. • Developing advertisements for eight publications, such as SF Examiner. • Exhibiting at local bike and transport events, promoting road safety, building our brand community.
LEARNIST, Marketing Content Coordinator | June 2013 -Nov 2013
• Researching and creating content for product and social media channels. • Engaging with users for product feedback via executing email campaigns. • Raised social media followers per month by 35% via Linkedin and Facebook
ALPFA, Director of Marketing Board Member | Feb 2015 – Present
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.