Coming from a startup background, I’ve learned to build from scratch. My agile training makes me adaptable, prepared, and lean.
In every role I take on, I aim to take our team one step further. From HTML coding to marketing strategy, I bear the skill and energy to drive our team to success, I emerge from tangled webs of garage-based startups to established enterprises — Now at Mozilla, a tech giant on a powerful mission to save the free internet. No matter the size, I stand confidently in front of a new challenge.
Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Pardot
Proficiency HTML, CSS, and SQL
Experience with Enterprise Level ESP
Google Analytics Certified
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Design & Multimedia:
Advanced Adobe Suite (emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, & Premier)
Final Cut Pro 7
Advanced Proficiency in Photography & Video
Mac and PC Literate
Email Marketing Experience
Mozilla, Email Marketing Manager - Retention | June 2018 - Present • Planning & writing retention strategy for Firefox Accounts • Building SQL automations & email journeys via Salesforce Marketing Cloud • Experimenting & optimizing email experience (A/B tests) • Localizing experiments & email experience for 9 languages/locales • Optimizing in-product messaging towards conversion goals
Mozilla, Email Marketing Manager - Lifecycle | Mar 2018 - June 2018 • Establishing the Firefox Newsletter re-engagement program • Coding HTML & scheduling bi-weekly Mozilla and Firefox newsletters • Building Send to Device SMS/Email via Salesforce Marketing Cloud • Acting as a cross-functional resource with email, SMS, and strategy for optimizing internal marketing strategy.
GAP, Associate Email Marketing Manager | Aug 2017 - Feb 2018
• Overseeing 2017-2018 email calendar for 7 divisions - Gap US/Canada • Reviewing message stacking & dynamic content (Moveable Ink/Certona) • Data reporting, level setting benchmarks via Excel Pivot Tables. • Kicking off 15-30 emails per week & tracking project changes • Managing internal changes & ensuring product inventory • Inspecting multiple rounds of QA per email via Salesforce Mkt. Cloud • Ensuring inventory via merchandisers to support email
NATUREBOX, Email Marketing Associate | Mar 2017 - June 2017
• Coding HTML email content and scheduling blasts via Sailthru. • Drafting email promotions calendar and email concepts. • Optimizing website transactional triggers and email blasts • Writing creative email briefs and project planning via Asana • Developing A/B experiments and optimizing email experience. • Reporting daily and weekly email metric changes to Sr. Director.
iCARS, Marketing Coordinator | June 2015 - Present
• Managing sponsorships and executing content; magazine ads, e-blasts, web banners, and events. • Structuring the CRM work flow for the sales and affiliate management • Crafting monthly e-blast for users, corporate clients, and affiliates via Mailchimp. • Designing digital content and print collateral via Adobe Illustrator. • Organizing annual marketing calendar and sponsorship opportunities • Establishing social media presence; creating & curating content via Buffer. • Customer support via Zendesk for affiliate and corporate clients. • Planning four national hospitality & transportation trade shows.
DOLAN LAW FIRM, Marketing Coordinator | Dec 2013 - May 2015
• Building current partnerships, renewing contracts and coordinating new relationships. • Developing advertisements for eight publications, such as SF Examiner. • Exhibiting at local bike and transport events, promoting road safety, building our brand community.
LEARNIST, Marketing Content Coordinator | June 2013 -Nov 2013
• Researching and creating content for product and social media channels. • Engaging with users for product feedback via executing email campaigns. • Raised social media followers per month by 35% via Linkedin and Facebook
ALPFA, Director of Marketing Board Member | Feb 2015 – Present